We only work with quality materials, and we only employ experienced, fully insured and licensed roofing professionals. This attention to quality suffuses all aspects of our business and has led to the development of our sterling reputation. The next time you need a commercial roofing job done just right, have faith in our track record. We’ve provided roofs for some of the most recognizable structures in our area, and stand ready to share this expertise with your commercial enterprise. Whether you need foam roofing, a roof coating, metal roofing, or a single ply membrane, trust the experts at Alpine Roofing Company, Inc.
Call Today for Our Services
If you require service across any of our specialties, rest assured that you’ve found the premier source in Alpine Roofing Company, Inc. When it comes to a commercial roofing company in Sparks, NV and the surrounding area, none compare to what we offer. To schedule a consultation, inspection, or work across any of our services, call us today at 775.358.7663. At Alpine Roofing Company, Inc., we look forward to adding you to our proud community of repeat customers.
Employed as a roofing material and as insulation for ceilings and walls, spray polyurethane foam comprises one of our many areas of expertise. Spray foam roofing applies as a liquid to achieve seamless uniformity across any surface. This seamlessness stands as the primary benefit of spray foam roofing, as it presents few points of weakness for elemental threats. Whether you have it installed across 1,000 square feet, or 10,000, you will have the same number of seams: zero. This allows for premier protection against water and leaks. If you grant your foam roof protection from UV radiation through a roof coating, then you have a roofing system that will truly stand the test of time.
Many types of roofing benefit from the application of a roof coating. In particular, roof coatings can endow a structure with increased energy efficiency and protection from UV radiation. In certain cases, a roof coating can actually supplant the need for a roof replacement, and add years to the life of an extant roof. Each roof coating that we offer has its own uses and benefits. For help choosing the right one for your structure, simply give us a call at 775.358.7663.
- Polyurea Coating The waterproofing qualities of this roof coating also apply to foundations and roadways.
- Acrylic Coating An acrylic coating can apply directly over an old roof to provide additional durability.
- Silicone Coating Seamless and monolithic, silicone coatings offer the best in water resistance among roof coatings.
- Emulsion Water Proofing & Coating A superior value, asphalt emulsion coatings can apply across a variety of roofing materials.
Single Ply Roofing
More and more commercial structures have embraced the benefits of single ply membranes. As roofing materials, these membranes offer excellent energy efficiency, UV radiation resistance, and a host of other benefits. We provide expert installation and repair services for three varieties of single ply roofing. To learn which presents the most advantages for your structure, simply call 775.358.7663 to speak with one of our commercial roofing experts. Regardless of the material you choose, you can count on our unmatched quality of installation.
- TPO Membrane Roof TPO roofing offers premier UV resistance and energy efficiency. It also stands as one of the fastest growing segments of the commercial roofing industry.
- EPDM Membrane Roof EPDM roofing can become blended in such a way to achieve wind ratings of 120 mph. It also has an unequaled track record among single ply products.
- PVC Membrane Roof PVC roofs protect against punctures and tears through outstanding flexibility. They also benefit from a long track record of great performance.